Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday and the one hundred and fifty-ninth piece in this series. This week’s is the twenty-first bunch of 6-word stories by a variety of authors, together with their 6-word biographies!
by Chong Teck SIM, aspiring Singaporean writer.
- Food. Street dancing. Philippines Dinagyang.
- Folk singing. Cock-fighting. Phu Giay Festival.
- 3-steps-1-bow prayer. Buddhist scriptures. Vesak Day.
- Paper money. Candies. Hungry Ghost Festival.
- Lion dance. Food. Housewarming party.
- Mongolia: dream holiday. Will it happen?
- …the door opens on its own.
- Traffic accident. Severe casualties. Eternal regret.
- Despite discrimination, he achieved his dreams.
- Love conquers all, even the unmoved.
by Mark K – a writer? Trying hard.
- All news is bias in someway.
- Lightning never strikes twice in—CRACK!
- Dead-sea scrolls finally come to life.
- Rapunzel’s bald, read all about it!
- Who doesn’t fancy RT’s Abbey Martin?
- Pensioners’ bones snap like crispy lettuce.
- Compared to me, Freddy Kruger’s kind.
- “Please stop…
View original post 386 more words