Managed to get a couple in this week, a very interesting and thought-encouraging exercise
Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday and the one hundred and seventy-sixth piece in this series. This week’s is the thirty-third bunch of 6-word stories by a variety of authors, together with their 6-word biographies!
by Bob Fairfield– Bob, small name but big ideas
- My cup overfloweth, spilt that wrong.
- His open hands held no surprises.
- The dead ignored the trumpet call.
- Silence was all we could hear.
by Chong Teck SIM – aspiring Singaporean writer
- Funeral wake. Weeping mourners. Unaffected widow.
- Hungry mosquitoes. Raging party: all-you-can-eat buffet.
- Out of anger, I bite him.
- Campfire: five guys telling ghost stories.
- Seven-year itch: please continue to scratch.
- With difficulty, she repaid her debts.
- He challenges his late father’s will.
- Before surrendering, he visited his children.
- Two women. Identical evening gowns. Chaos!
- Intrepid explorers. Cave bottom. Hidden treasure.
by Geoff Linder, wheelchair enthusiast and liar
- Mayfly seeks similar, no time…
View original post 467 more words