The end of 2016 needs laughter and genius in equal measure – it’s been quite a year. Luckily, Talking Tales #11 is going to defy the dodgy exit polls and deliver on its promises.
What we promise is all of this:
- Stories of humour, comedy, the surreal and absurd, but most of all…THE FUNNY!
- The launch of the To Hull and Back Short Story Anthology 2016 brought to you by the amazing Mr Christopher Fielden
- Fabulous readings by some fabulous authors
- The best cover in history
- Gratuitous use of the word ‘awesome’ – don’t say I didn’t warn you
- And you? A few places remain for submissions on a humorous theme.
Submissions for Talking Tales#11 close on 2nd December.
E-mail your story (to be read in less than 10 minutes) to: email@example.com
Event details – are stupendously straight-forward:
…venue: Left Bank, 128 Cheltenham Road, Stokes Croft, Bristol BS6 5RW
…time: doors at 6.30pm on
View original post 20 more words